Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thank You President Bush

I really want to thank President Bush for being a great leader this past eight years and most importantly keeping our country safe from harm.
For the past eight years I have stood by while liberals from all over foamed at the mouth with hatred, bile, and disdain for someone, who in my opinion has been one of the best president' s that our country has ever had.
Quite frankly, I'm a little glad that Obama did win the election-at least the libtards won't have George W. Bush to kick around any more.
Evidently, I am not the only one in the world who feels this way. Christian artist Steven Curtis Chapman has recorded a wonderful tribute to President Bush.

2 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I love your blog! I agree with you wholeheartedly. You are definitely keeping it real.

n said...

Hi... IS it o.k. if I post my opinion? I wouldnt wanna come off as stupid, after your warning, and if not, thats ok. Do you mind if I say what i think?