Saturday, March 13, 2010

Many of you know that I am a former Girl Scout.
I was so looking forward to having this baby girl, so that she and I could participate in Girl Scouts. I still have my old sash and badges(yes, I know dorky).
I loved Girl Scouts so it is with a broken heart that I feel I have to share this information. Sadly I learned about all of this information after we had bought about $40 worth of Girl Scout cookies. We won't be doing that again!
Follow these links and make up your own minds, but this is not an organization that I want to be associated with in any way.

This article is from World Net Daily- About the new Lesbian curriculum
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=97977
(Please don't take this wrong the way-if you want to live an "alternative lifestyle", more power to ya(I have gay friends and family members), BUT YOU WILL NOT be teaching my child about it!!!)

New "talking dirty" badge-
http://prolifeactionoforegon.org/2010/03/11/can-planned-parenthood-sex-guide-earn-girl-scouts-a-talking-dirty-badge/

Planned Parenthood connection-
http://www.stopp.org/st040409.htm

Girl Scouts Distribute Planned Parenthood Sex Guide at UN Meeting-
http://www.c-fam.org/publications/id.1589/pub_detail.asp

God Bless,
Heather Page

1 comment:

Virgil Rogers said...

I'm sorry that you had to find out where the Girl Scouts have gone in the past 30 or 40 years after being infiltrated by the feminist/lesbian culture. My Uncle who was a huge Boy Scouter until his death told me about the pressure on the Boy Scouts over LGBT "issues" for troup leaders and other volunteers from the inside and outside of the organization and how the Girl Scouts had already suscumbed to the politically correct pressure to be "tolerant."

Tolerent for the girl scouts means eliminating all reference to morals and God and patriotism and country in return for tolerance and acceptance and volunteerism in the name of the politics as a religion rather than self sacrafice for self sacrafice's sake...quitely without boasting.