Friday, September 3, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

Last night and this morning mom has experienced some bleeding. I called her oncologist and we are scheduled for Tuesday at 1:15. If you can please pray that this is just a fluke and doesn't mean that the cancer is spreading. Please ask the Lord to cleanse this cancer from her body.
One thing that I didn't know but found out at her last appointment was that this was stage 4 cancer. It was only in two lymph nodes but that did make it stage 4.

Please share this request with as many people who will pray for her as you can.

The babies and I love and need her and we just can't make it without her.

*****UPDATE*****
Due to the fact that neither mother or I slept Monday night, we rescheduled the appointment for Thursday. 
Thank you for your continued prayers. 

6 comments:

n said...

Oh Heather, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, hoping, praying, for you and your family.

Keep us updated!

Jeffro said...

Consider it done.

HEATHER said...

Thank you both! God Bless!

Paula said...

what a great blog!

have a nice time,
Paula

Unknown said...

May the lord's blessings be upon you both. Strength be with you!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thank you for your visit....I hope that things are alright with you and your family---Especially, your Momma. I know a year has passed since you posted about your mother---prayers are STILL coming your way.